Friday, September 21, 2007

ATTN: Prayer Warriors
Roberta's Update on Larry

Dear Little Rock Prayer Warriors,

Here is an update I received from Roberta who could not make it to our last class. May our Lady enfold both of them in the comfort of her mantle and prayers!

In Christ' s peace and joy,

Robin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear All in the Little Rock Study Group...

I have just read Robin's letter and cannot thank you enough for your prayers. My husband, Larry, was admitted to Methodist Hospital last night at about !:00 AM...well all right it was really this AM. Hopefully he will be able to receive the TIPS procedure that will lessen his symptoms a great deal and make him more comfortable.

I have been trying to keep up with the readings and am enjoying it immensely. If everything goes well, I hope to be there next Wednesday.

Roberta Riedle Martin

No comments: